I use the show action to display specific forums and topics in rboard:
http://github.com/radar/rboard
.

As for the new comment form, you don't need to have all the 7 restful
actions and if it makes more sense for your application to have a form
for creating a new comment resource inside the page for a blog
resource then that's fine imo.

-----
Ryan Bigg
Freelancer