submit your site to google crawlers, other directories and follow SEO rules.

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 12:16 PM, Fahim Patel <pafa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Follow SEO (Search Engine Optimization) fundamental rules.
> It will help you.
>
> Thanks
>
> Best Regards
> Fahim Babar Patel
>
> On Tuesday, November 13, 2012 12:58:23 AM UTC+5:30, John H wrote:
>>
>> Hello
>>
>> Can anyone tell me how my site is doing getting picked up by google.  We
>> dont seem to come up in searches i do on topics we have posted.  The site
>> has been live since july 2012.
>>
>> This may not be relevant for this group, but i know the site has been
>> designed with ruby.  I dont know much about computers either.  Any pointers
>> will be appreciated.
>>
>> The site is www.talkyork.com
>>
>> Thanks
>> John
>>

>>  --

Greetings Sir/ Madam,

                          In anticipation of working in your esteemed
organization I am enclosing a resume for your review. Please consider this
letter as my formal application presenting my background, education and
experience.

                          I am PRANEETH THOTA pursued B.TECH from Ganapathy
Engineering College, in the stream of Electrical Engineering.

May I arrange an interview to further discuss my qualifications? I am
available for an interview at a mutually convenient time.

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards
  Praneeth Thota
    9966590143