I need to open access to a no username and password to my application.

What i did was i added a *userkey* field on my users model that can be past
via a get or post method from another site.
that will then find the correct user and log them in as if they had put in
there user name and password.

Now i am using device to log in my users. but i am not sure where to append
the second login method.

in my user controller i have

*def login_bypass
    id = params[:id]
    @u = User.find_by_**userkey(id)

    if @u == nil
      flash[:error] = t(:please_contact_support)

      redirect_to login_path

    else

        // device log in with @u info
      flash[:success] = t(:welcome_to_the_site)
      redirect_to users_path

    end
  end  *

any one know how should i go on?