I am a php programmer, learning ruby on rails
I am using ubuntu 10.10. i am not so fine with linux.
i have installed ruby, gems etc.
I want to make app with using mysql.

I have used *$ rails new clogs_web_app -d mysql* to make app but
the process stops with this statement  *Gem::Installer::ExtensionBuildError:
ERROR: Failed to build gem native extension.*
it give me error : *
An error occurred while installing mysql2 (0.3.11), and Bundler cannot
continue.
Make sure that `gem install mysql2 -v '0.3.11'` succeeds before bundling.*

Please help me to gatting out.
Thanks in advance