Hi

I followed a railscast episode and got datatables up and running,
beautifully along with the nice jquery-ui as in the front page.

The main issue I'm having though is that I suck at CoffeeScript/JS  ~_~

I'm trying get the datatables to reload every 1 second but I don’t see any
request coming into my webserver for refreshes and hence, no refreshes on
the web page itself.

Here's my code:

app/assets/javascripts/comments.js.coffee
[code]
jQuery ->
  $('#comments_id').dataTable
    sPaginationType: "full_numbers"
    bJQueryUI: true
    bProcessing: true
  setInterval('$("#comments_id").dataTable().fnDraw()', 1000);
[/code]

And here is the code that gets generated on the client side:
[code]
(function() {

  jQuery(function() {
    $('#comments_id').dataTable({
      sPaginationType: "full_numbers",
      bJQueryUI: true,
      bProcessing: true
    });
    return setInterval('$("#comments_id").dataTable().fnDraw()', 1000);
  });

}).call(this);
[/code]

Help will be appreciated. ^_^