CodeSchool, home of Rails for Zombies and other courses on Ruby,
Rails, JavaScript, CSS, HTML, SASS, CoffeeScript, and more, is giving
away two free days of full access to those courses *plus* all episodes
of their CodeTV (which you can download to watch later).

To claim your Hall Pass, go to:

  http://go.codeschool.com/203tdQ

(Disclaimer: if you use that code, I get two extra days on *my* Hall
Pass.  When you sign up, you can share out *your* code, to try to get
more days.)

-Dave

--
Dave Aronson, the T. Rex of Codosaurus LLC,
secret-cleared freelance software developer