Hi all,

I am fairly new to ROR and recently i created an application where i
have a combobox when on select the item from combobox i need the table
in the view to be updated based on the selection of the item selected in
the combobox. I need to do it using javascript , the whole data should
be retrived once and when the user selects the item from combo the table
data should get updated without goin to database again and again.
Any help would be deeply appreciated.
Regards,

AB