:unprocessable_entity }

 Index view

<%= gmaps4rails(@json) %>

My Input is

*Name:* Spencer

*State:* Musheerabad

*Latitude:* 17.4157

*Longitude:* 78.4993

I got above result to my inputs but it did  not locate exactly.

When I gave same Inputs using another app which

http://electric-sunrise-8410.heroku.com/locations/new

In this link he used direct google api. not gem.

*Latitude:* 17.412577

*Longitude: *78.49859200000003

The above are the exact location what I want.

This is the issue I am facing with this gem. As the above link was more
specific with address.