Hi All,

I am using 'twitter-bootstrap-rails' in my rails app where I can run the
application with bootstrap provided css successfully in development mode
but the css is not taking effect in production mode, I hope something I am
missing with the asset precompile. Copied below my gem file for y
ur reference anybody's help is really appreciated.

*Gemfile:*
#I tried in bot inside and outside of the assets group
gem 'twitter-bootstrap-rails'

*application.js*
//= require jquery
//= require jquery_ujs