The first solution that comes in my mind:
class PostsController < ApplicationController
  before_filter :authenticate_user!, only: [:create, :update, :destroy]

  def authenticate_user!
     session[:post] = params[:post] unless user_signed_in?
     super

... and then you check if session[:post] is present, clear and store post.