opportunity to become reinvolved in this arena, after a number of years of
being focused elsewhere.  My client offers relocation and excellent
compensation, as well as stock options.

#1) Senior Ruby Developer

Location: San Francisco, CA, United States

My client takes the pain out of subscription billing and gives developers
the tools they need to outsource their recurring billing. This is a VC
funded startup which recently secured $7 million in funding.  There, you
will have a unique opportunity to work on a variety of big, meaningful,
technical challenges as their service continues to scale.

They use a service oriented architecture with many independent services
and  love unit tests. They iterate quickly, unit test, and deploy often.
Their design makes it easy for you to own and grow your part of the
service. As a senior developer, you’ll have ownership of your projects and
collaborate with some very smart engineers.
*About you*

   - You love to solve complex problems with the right tools.
   - You’re experienced with building web applications and iterating on new
   functionality.
   - You write tests with your code.
   - You’re familiar with relational databases (MySQL or Postgres) and
   MongoDB
   - You have at least 3-5 years of solid professional experience with Ruby
   on Rails

IF you are interested in any of the above opportunities, please alert me by
sending me a resume with cover-letter.  You are welcome to share this
information with others, and referrals or suggestions are welcomed, too.
Submitting a resume for a position not described above is fine, too, but
please make a note that you are not a good fit for the positions in the
current listing.

Sincerely,

Nicholas Meyler

GM/President, Technology