Maybe you can look at these screencasts and learn how to dynamically add
form elements using javascript and then adapt it for your case as needed.

http://railscasts.com/episodes/196-nested-model-form-part-1
http://railscasts.com/episodes/197-nested-model-form-part-2
http://railscasts.com/episodes/196-nested-model-form-revised