On 15 March 2013 07:56, Ryo Saeba <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> All right, this is what I get, wehen I type "rails g Model DingDong"

Please don't top post, it makes it difficult to follow the thread.
Insert your replies inline in the previous message.  Remember this is
a mailing list not a forum (though you may be accessing it using a
forum-like interface).

> C:\Sites\sample_app>rails g model DingDong

I don't use Windows so I may not be able to help, but I will have a go.

> [snip]

>       invoke  active_record
> C:/Programme/RailsInstaller/Ruby1.9.3/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/activesupport-3.2
> .1/lib/active_support/inflector/methods.rb:229:in `block in
> constantize': uninit
> ialized constant Cacher (NameError)

> [snip]

> C:/Programme/RailsInstaller/Ruby1.9.3/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/acti
> verecord-3.2.1/lib/rails/generators/active_record/model/model_generator.rb:17:in
>  `create_migration_file'
>         from
> C:/Programme/RailsInstaller/Ruby1.9.3/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/thor
> -0.14.6/lib/thor/task.rb:22:in `run'

I am a bit surprised to see thor there, does railstutorial use thor?

Colin