So I have a rails 3.2.11 Example app that exhibits some simple core use
cases and I am starting again under rails 4.0.0.beta1

**    <div>
        <h2><%= f.label r %></h2>
        <%= f.fields_for :interactions, s.initialized_interactions() do
|builder| %>
            <% role = builder.object.role %>
            <%= builder.hidden_field :role_id %>

                <%= builder.check_box :enable %>
                <%= builder.label :enable, role.name %>
        <% end %>

 So the above renders OK for 3.2 but under rails 4.0 'builder.object' is an
array of role objects and of course it fails.

Any ideas ?