Hiall,

Please bear with me as I am new to rails.

I have the following problem:

I have 2 models, Client and Product. Product is dependent, and as such,
within the Client show view I created a Product creation form, to create
products that belong to a client. After successful or unsuccessful creation
I return to the Client show view. There I wanted to show any errors if the
creation went wrong, but I can't seem to be able to access the @product I
used when trying to create the Product instance, to get to its errors. Do I
have to pass that @product when redirecting to client_path(client)? And if
so, how?

BTW, success works, as I use flash to show that, but with the errors I did
want to show them in a different position, above the form. If nothing else
works, I guess I should pass the errors to flash, but I don't know how to
do that either.