We're looking for a passionate Rails Developer to join our team. We've
built a social network for higher education called Nfoshare, that allows
students to connect to their classmates, professors, and other learning
pros, while also helping the school gain valuable insight into their
learning behavior and emotional status. We're being piloted now, but we
have customers for the fall semester. With regard to the app, it's built on
Rails with JRuby/TorqueBox/PostgreSQL and makes heavy use of AJAX, HAML,
and Bootstrap. We need you to help build out features, give feedback, and
test. This would be an unpaid intern position for now, but we'll offer
full-time employment later this year - join us now and get in on the ground
floor. Totally remote/telecommute but a meetup would be nice sometimes. USA
candidates only please.