I have such a code in my "create" method:

respond_to do |format|
  if user.save()
    format.html {redirect_to(:action => "show")}
  else
    format.js

So if save() is successful I want full redirect to a different page. If
not successful then no redirect, just show user an ajax message about
the error on the same page.

My form is with 'data-remote="true"'.

And my "create.js.erb" is simple:
  document.getElementById("warn").innerHTML = "<p>Error</p>";

Save() works fine but I get no redirection. The same page stays without
change. And if save() is impossible then format.js works fine. But why
redirection doesn't work?