tamouse.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> The RSpec book from pragprog actually spends a bit of time discussing
rails testing using both cucumber and rspec, but i would not call it
definitive.

> Have you used mini test? Do you recommend rspec to start? I just want
some comments about. What kind of testing tools do you use?

> Thanks in advance :)
>
> Javier

I use rspec and I do recommend it to start. Also capybara for route and
integration testing, and cucumber/gherkin for externally driven testing
through cuke/capy with poltergeist/phantomjs. I also use watir for some
external test scripts.