https://rvm.io/rvm/install

Look at the first line:

Install RVM with ruby (# for pretty output):

$ \curl -#L https://get.rvm.io | bash -s stable --autolibs=3 --ruby

But later on on that page it sasy:

1. Download and run the RVM installation script

Installing the stable release version:
user$ \curl -L https://get.rvm.io | bash -s stable

So I assume that the addition of "--autolibs=3 --ruby"

means that it instlals all ruby dependencies for you so you dont have to
run:

rvm requirements
# For Ruby / Ruby HEAD (MRI, Rubinius, & REE), install the following:
ruby: /usr/bin/apt-get install build-essential openssl libreadline6
libreadline6-dev
curl git-core zlib1g zlib1g-dev libssl-dev libyaml-dev libsqlite3-dev sqlite3
libxml2-dev
libxslt-dev autoconf libc6-dev ncurses-dev automake libtool bison subversion
pkg-config

and install those manually.

Is that correct?