On 8 May 2013 08:13, Lorenz Blackbird <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> Colin Law wrote in post #1108068:
>> On 7 May 2013 11:18, Lorenz Blackbird <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> and my database keep empty.
>>>
>>> The migration is new and it works.
>>
>> What do you see if you run
>> rake db:migrate
>>
>> Colin
>
> Console viewed the migration of all the tables. The application works
> good and Active Record also, because I can read/write on database
> thorugh console and application interface.
>
> I'm only searching a simple way to populate database when I take the
> decision to re-generate a "clean" database.

So what do you see when you run rake db:migrate?  Please copy/paste
the result.   Also then please run rake db:seed and copy/paste the
result here.  Also paste the complete db/seeds.rb and anything added
to development.log by the running of rake db:seed.  Please include the
command invocation in the pasted result.

Colin