I would use the inspector in the browser and see where the src is pointing to.
That will give you a clue as to the path it is taking.
Based on your email It **should be pointing to: src="/images/Smileimg2.jpeg".
Also, checkout your image file name and make sure your casing is correct.
Personally i would go with all lowercase letters and maybe dashes or
underscores.  e.g. smile_img_2.jpg

Matt