Thanks for you replying Colin:

Look, this's my message of error:

 NoMethodError in MallacurricularesController#create
undefined method `save' for []:ActiveRecord::Relation

Parameters:
{"utf8"=>"✓",
 "authenticity_token"=>"CEX4yZeFmrSOspseMm2/d8rzPzu/3FYI2w8d7XZ1Ji0=",
 "malla"=>{"clase_id"=>"1",
 "subjects_ids"=>["3",
 "4",
 "5"]},
 "level"=>"3",
 "commit"=>"GUARDAR"}

The parameters looks good, and my controller is:

  def new
    @asignatura = Asignatura.find(:all)
    @clase = Clase.find(:all)
    @nivel = Nivel.find(:all)
    @malla = Malla.new
  end

 def create
     @malla = Malla.new(params[:malla])
     @subject = @malla.subjects(params[:subject_ids])
     @level = @malla.levels(params[:level])

       if @malla.save and @subject.save and @level.save
       redirect_to mallacurriculares_menu_principal_admin_path,  :notice
=> 'MALLA created'

In my controller i want to save the "ids" that i chose in the view form
to my model: subject_malla_level.

And i dont know how to do it, please help men  :(