I'm using capistrano. I added this to the recipe:

set :rvm_ruby_string, 'ruby-1.9.3-p0@online_store'               # use
the same ruby as used locally for deployment
set :rvm_autolibs_flag, "read-only"        # more info: rvm help
autolibs

set :rvm_type, :system
set :rvm_install_with_sudo, true

before 'deploy:setup', 'rvm:install_rvm'   # install RVM
before 'deploy:setup', 'rvm:install_ruby'  # install Ruby and create
gemset, OR:
before 'deploy:setup', 'rvm:create_gemset' # only create gemset

Thats why patch level p0 is there. If I drop the -p0, will it install
the latest rvm with each cap deploy?