Hi Hans,

Have you finally found a solution for your problem ?
I have the same problematic you had and I can't find any solution except
using rack-offline
(railscast<http://railscasts.com/episodes/247-offline-apps-part-1>
).
Unfortunately, my applications must be compatible with FireFox 3.6+ and
IE7+...
I develop my application on Linux system.

Thanks in advance

Hugo