Hi Carol,
 As a part time i  would like to work with you , no charge till you not get
good code from me :)

you can find me here
https://github.com/arvindvyas
http://stackexchange.com/users/1947278/arv
 arvalone.wix.com/railsdeveloper

i can update my resume with you if you want me type of people , currently i
am working on one social networking site

Thanks
Arvind