First thing, there is a forum
here: https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/plataformatec-devise
for devise itself. and there you might get a better help for your question.

but I googled around. something I assume you have done and it seems that
login_user was a helper you had to redefine yourself. which does not really
exist anymore, well, at least looking at the documentation of the devise
test helpers.

http://rubydoc.info/github/plataformatec/devise/master/Devise/TestHelpers

so probably you should use factory girl
(https://github.com/thoughtbot/factory_girl) to mock up a user and use the
method on the documents called sign_in, something like:

@user = Factory(:user)

sign_in @user

now I also recommend you to read a little bit more about testing in rails
with rspec and factory_girl:

for example to start with: http://railscasts.com/episodes/275-how-i-test
and you can also google a little bit more by yourself!