I have an integration test that sets a flash[] value in action before
redirect and reads it in the next action (the one that previous action
redirects to):

test("some integration test") do
  get("/one")
  assert_equal(true, flash[:foo]) ## is set to true in this action
  assert_response(:redirect)

  follow_redirect!

  assert_equal(true, flash[:foo]) ## has to be true in next action
end

So flash[:foo] has to be "true" in the second action. Because it is set
in the first one. But my test throws an error:

1) Failure:
<true> expected but was <nil>.

My question is, are flash values kept in integration test? Does it have
to be "true" here or the above behavior is correct?