Hi, I tried to post this earlier but it doesn't seem to have
posted...apologies if this is the second posting...

One Click Politics is a start-up focused on political communication and
data. We're seeking a full-time developer with the following skills:

Top priority is experience with Ruby and Rails, but some other things that
would help:

- Comfortable writing tests and with test frameworks such as RSpec and
Cucumber
- Experience with RabbitMQ, AMQP, and messaging services or standards
- Familiarity with Redis and Amazon SimpleDB
- Some experience deploying and running sites on Amazon Web Services
- Some Javascript chops would also help for code that needs to stay on the
front-end

- A start-up mindset, i.e., someone excited to engage in the creative
process of building a business and creating a top quality site

Our site is focused on non-partisan political data generation but our
initial offering is a messaging platform that makes it very easy to contact
elected officials. *www.oneclickpolitics.com*<http://www.oneclickpolitics.com/>
 As you can see by looking at the site, we’re very much in beta stage right
now and we need some additional developer talent. We primarily work
virtually, but meet here in the Boston area once per week at a coffee shop
for a few hours to coordinate and collaborate; however, we'll consider
other U.S. locations, with frequent video interaction via Google hangouts.

The job is full-time and offers health care benefits. If interested, please
contact ad...@oneclickpolitics.com