Chapter 5 of railstutorial.org
(http://ruby.railstutorial.org/chapters/filling-in-the-layout#top) talks
about how to create a basic layout for a web site.  I use it as a great
resource for putting a Rails web site together.

I'm having difficulty customizing the navbar/header.  While changing the
color of the "sample app" logo is straightforward enough (just change the
RGB setting of the color parameter under #logo), how do I change parameters
in the rest of the header?  How do I change that black bar to be some other
color, such as dark blue/green/red/purple/brown/etc.?  How do I change the
color of the menu links (Home/Help/Sign Up) from the default gray to
yellow?  Or orange?  Or some other color?