We have a custom preprocessor that we've injected into the asset pipeline
which preprocesses specific filetypes successfully.

The problem is that our preprocessor will generate content dynamically so
these precompiled assets should not be cached.

I am looking for a way to prevent *.myfiletype from ending up in the asset
cache and always being preprocessed.

(This is only a development thing and in production should work like
"normal")

Thanks

-Bryan