*sudo gem install rubyXL* ---------> *EMPTY RESULT *
*
*So installed rubyXL with the below command ...*
*
*
Fetching: rubyXL-1.2.10.gem (100%)
Successfully installed rubyXL-1.2.10
1 gem installed

*Ruby version :*
*$ which ruby*
/Users/mselv2/.rvm/rubies/jruby-1.7.4/bin/ruby

*Error while running ex.rb after installed the rubyXL*

$ ruby ex.rb
NameError: uninitialized constant RubyXL
  const_missing at org/jruby/RubyModule.java:2631
         (root) at /Users/mselv2/ruby_Code/rubyXL.rb:3
        require at org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1054
         (root) at
/Users/mselv2/.rvm/rubies/jruby-1.7.4/lib/ruby/shared/rubygems/custom_require.rb:1
         (root) at ex.rb:1

Please let me should i do any thing and let me know if you required
additional information to solve the issue ?

Thanks ,
Muthu Selvan SR