** Multiple positions available with different NYC clients all offering
relocation assistance

This is a full time, on-site, salaried Ruby on Rails Developer position
located in New York City paying to 140,000 per year depending on experience
+ benefits. No telecommuting allowed. US Citizens or Green Card holders
only please. Relocation expenses covered for applicants living anywhere in
the USA. Full job/client details shared with qualified applicants.

This position will involve working with the entire web stack. We use a mix
of new technologies, and try to solve problems with tools that make sense.
We strive for short iterations and delivering deployable code as quickly as
possible. Our core infrastructure is built using Ruby on Rails,
JavaScript/CoffeeScript, jQuery, SQL, Resque, Heroku, and Git.

Specifically, you will:

* Experience delivering web-based data applications
* Architect, build, and ship extensible web and non-web solutions to manage
data and real-time data
* Help us create unique ways to visualize and move our data
* A desire to get your hands dirty while learning new ways to move and
visualize data

Education, Skills & Experience:

* 2-5 years of web application development experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
real-world experience
* Strong, in-depth knowledge and experience with standard testing tools
such as RSpec, Capybara, and Jasmine
* Familiarity with the full Rails stack, including database, web service
and web front-end development
* Passion for developing intuitive, high performing user-interfaces

If you are interested in this job, please submit your resume and salary
requirements to opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com

Thank you,
Beauregard Gould
opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com
http://osjobs.wordpress.com