Hey man, what's up?

I was thinking, maybe you should try to implement it from scratch,
It seems you just need to add a position field in your database, and start to
use
A jquery plugin for drag and drop. After move things around,
You can collect all ids through jquery and send a Ajax call to your controller
to update all position fields of elements.

It seems not that hard. What do you thing about it?

Nice day

Sent via iPhone