Colin Law wrote in post #1114588:
> It is likely that he is getting all records back (as shown by #count)
> and that 138 is the lowest id.

Nope:)

The reason I noticed is that when I did a find all I wasn't getting new
records that had been added.

However, if I get the new records by their id they definitely exist.

It's got odder this morning, there are now 155 records, and a find all
returns the latest records, however records id 139 to 145 are missing!
Again, I can get them by id.

But using Webmin to list the records, I get exactly the same result - so
it is looking like a database issue.