Hello everyone

rails3.2 ruby 1.9.3 nginx 1.5 passenger 4

I'm using
force_ssl<http://apidock.com/rails/v3.2.13/ActionController/ForceSSL/ClassMethods/force_ssl>in
 a controller on our site, and certain actions within that controller.

force_ssl :only => [:show, :list, :toilet]

This works great, I can go to the site via http, no problems, and when I
click on the link responding to the controller the https kicks in, and is
also active on the other actions specified within that controller.

The issue I'm getting is after using that controller, which forces https,
clicking on any other links within that site still uses https.

That's not what I imagined to happen, and may cause an issue.

Is the browser caching the https traffic and assuming to use it again?

Is there any way around this?

Any help, greatly appreciated.