Hello guys I have gathered some interview questions with answers in my
Blog.
http://technoscrum.blogspot.in/2013/07/ruby-on-rails-interview-questions.html

Hope people here will found this helpful.
Please let me know if any mistakes there. You guys can comment over there
it self in the comment box.
Waiting for some positive Comments and Suggestions. Don't forget to share
it among your friends if you really found this one helpful. In the coming
days I will upgrade it with some more important questions and answers. Just
Keep in touch.