Dwight Spencer wrote in post #1118529:
> Sounds like there's something wrong with your nginx config and/or
> unicorn.conf. Could you put a github gist link for each of these
> configurations?
>
> Cheers,
> Dwight S. (@denzuko)
> ComputekIndustries.com

Hi Dwight,

Thanks for your help, I've made a number of changes to the nginx conf
files so may be way off target by now. Getting Nginx, Rails, Postgres
pretty straight foward, the unicorn thing is a bit challenging despite
following a few blog article how tos. Here's my github gist on 4 files:

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/bb7eee660afd1fa70b61

1. nginx.conf
2. modelesprit.com - file for the app
3. unicorn_connector.conf - file included in 2 for unicorn
4. railo_connector.conf - file included in 2 for Railo coldfusion server
as I have some legacy coldfusion apps to support

Thanks,
Pardeep.