I just saw this thread, If you still have openings, we would like to work
for you.

We can help you in the following way:

I am an India based UX Professional, I have a design shop which serves UI
design/engineering services.
I have work in rails as required, and one of my team members is Good at
rails, who is a computer engineer.

I Have 13 years of industry experience in designing UI for all sorts apps
except gaming.
If you Wish we can discuss the possible engagement which is blended with my
experience and can assign a full time
resource for your development at cost effective rates.

You can reach me out on sachin(dot)joshi(at)ideaclay(dot)com and we can
discuss it more detail.

Best Regards,
Sach