Hi There,

We are a UX Design Company, I have worked in rails prior, and one of my
team members is
Good at rails, who is a computer engineer.

I Have 13 years of industry experience in designing UI for all sorts apps
except gaming.
If you Wish we can discuss the possible engagement which is blended with my
experience and can assign a full time
resource for your development at an Indian Rate.

If you want we can do a mock development round.

You can reach me out on sachin(dot)joshi(at)ideaclay(dot)com and we can
discuss it in detail.

Best Regards,
Sach