Hi All,

I have a question here: How to Speed up image processing of Paperclip in
Acceptance Tests

When running capybara feature specs I can see lots of Slow factory notices
which are populated byfactory_girl. These Slow factory things heavy slow
down the feature specs, I think, even feature specs are intrinsic slow
specs. Then I had some inspect and found out most of the Slow factory was
caused bypaperclip. We had model using paperclip here:

FactoryGirl.define do
  factory :asset do
    image Rails.root.join('spec/fixtures/sample.jpg').open
  endend

So I wonder if there's a way like test mode for paperclip to speed up
tests. I have simple solution here: Just copy the original file instead of
actually crop it.

The stackoverflow link:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18605203/speed-up-image-processing-of-paperclip-in-acceptance-tests