HI All,

I am trying to convert the bit rate of the Mp3 file before uploading to S3,
I can able to create version for the mp3 file but the version is not saving
in s3 instead original file is uploading to s3, any help would be really
appreciated

  version :bitrate_96k do
    process :resample => "96"
  end
def resample(bitrate)
    tmp_path
  = File.join( File.basename(current_path), "tmpfile" )
    File.rename current_path, tmp_path
    audio_details  = `ffmpeg -i '#{tmp_path}'
2>&1`.split(",").split("\n").flatten
    file_bitrate =
audio_details.grep(/bitrate/).grep(/bitrate/).join.split("bitrate:
").last.split("\s").first
    unless file_bitrate == bitrate
      `ffmpeg -i #{tmp_path.shellescape}  -acodec libmp3lame -y -ab
96k #{current_path.path}`
      File.unlink(current_path)
     FileUtils.mv(temp_path, current_path)

regards,