On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 6:18 PM, Walter Lee Davis <wa...@wdstudio.com> wrote:
> Can anyone point me to a definitive guide to the new strong parameters? I
> didn't see it in the Rails Guides anywhere.

Hard to say about "definitive", but this is my go-to:

http://edgeguides.rubyonrails.org/action_controller_overview.html#strong-parameters

I haven't delved into any of the updated texts for Rails 4 yet except
the Rails 4 In Action pre-publication version, and that still needs to
be updated for strong parameters. Soon, I hope.