On Tuesday, November 5, 2013 1:21:41 PM UTC-6, Fahad Idrees wrote:

> I don't have lots of budge for hosting I want to get maximum benefits in
> low price.
> No doubt heroku is the best but i have to pay huge amount to run my site
> on heroku and have to purchase additional add-ons and plugin in heroku.
>
> Any other cheap sever in $10-30 per month range?

I feel the need to come in and say that I implied that Heroku was far from
the best, actually I tried to imply that Heroku charges far more than they
are currently worth.  With a good sysadmin or devops team you could build a
far more powerful stack... What other people have implied about
DigitalOcean is what we've done with a few of our really large stacks, we
rebuilt them on DigitalOcean and saved tons of money.