On Sat, Dec 21, 2013 at 5:34 AM, Fernando Segura Gòmez
<angelus...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a problem with my vps and my app in rails.
> A few months I constructed an app with rails, in my vps, the application is
> working fine, without any problem, i working with a version 4.0 and the
> version for ruby is 1.9.3.
> In a second domain, i installed the same version for both (ruby and rails),
> and run the application without any problem, in port 3000(the first is in
> 3005) but when i try to load in my browser, nothing happened ( run the app
> in this way : www.mydomain.com:3000 ), no load,no showing error in my ssh
> client.¿What's going on?.
> I thought that my app was wrong, that's why delete the folder and build a
> new blank rails project, but when i run ( my domain is
> www.mydomain.com/app:3000) nothing happen, not load the website.
>
> ¿What can be the problem?

How about you provide more information on the server operating system
and distribution and the hosting provider.  We can't magically guess
these diagnostically relevant pieces of information that would let us
know if it's your fault for misconfiguring or if we should point you
in other directions.