Hey everyone,

Having an issue with Devise Confirmable confirmation email (using Devise
3.2.2).

I have email setup and I am able to receive an email with the confirmation
token in the query string. Once I click on the default "confirm my account"
link, I see the following error:

1 error prohibited this user from being saved:

   - Confirmation token can't be blank

Here's what I've done so far:

1. Added confirmable in user model
2. Modified the devise_create_users.rb migration my removing the comments
under ## Confirmable.
3. Modified /config/environments/production.rb to configure the smtp
settings and set config.action_mailer.default_url_options to the
appropriate host.

I also left the views/devise/mailer/confirmation_instructions.html.erb
alone:

:confirmation_token => @token) %></p>

Haven't seen anything like this before. Any help would be much appreciated!

Cross post from Devise Group
(https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/plataformatec-devise/lyoJ-Mk1O9g).

Using Ruby version: ruby-2.0.0, Rails version: 4.0.1.

Regards,

Sarosh Shahbuddin