Hi,

I am getting some unexpected error which is not mentioned in the rails
tutorials(http://ruby.railstutorial.org/chapters/static-pages#sec-TDD) I
am following :

(arup~>sample_app)$ bundle exec rspec spec/requests/static_pages_spec.rb

Failures:

  1) Static pages Home page should have the content 'Sample App'
     Failure/Error: expect(page).to have_content('Sample App')
       expected #has_content?("Sample App") to return true, got false
     # ./spec/requests/static_pages_spec.rb:9:in `block (3 levels) in
<top (required)>'

Finished in 0.04079 seconds
1 example, 1 failure

Failed examples:

rspec ./spec/requests/static_pages_spec.rb:7 # Static pages Home page
should have the content 'Sample App'

Randomized with seed 23303