Hello,

I'm a hobby programmer learning Rails and I love it! I've done a few of my
own RoR projects and now I would like to start participating in open source
for the first time in my life. I am terrified of doing my first ever pull
request. Could anyone please recommend an open source project that

* Has a friendly community
* Is not too big and intimidating a project (I'm not ready to start making
pull requests to Rails itself for example)

Thank you for reading!