RECOMY is a Swiss startup aiming to change the job/recruiting market. We
are looking for a talented RoR developer who is willing to take the leap
and join us in developing something truly remarkable.

Your profile:

- You are highly motivated to join a startup with all the risks and
benefits this includes
- You are available to work full time
- Have various years of Ruby on Rails experience
- Experienced in following front-end technologies: Javascript,
CoffeeScript, Haml
- Experience in Backbone.js would be a plus
- Use test-driven development (ie: Jasmine, RSpec)
- MySQL
- Git
- Basic UNIX sysadmin skills

Your tasks:

- Handover project from external team
- Take the lead in further developing a modern and intelligent platform
- Take initiative, responsibility and display creativity when
implementing solutions

What we offer you:

- Be an integral part of an existing young Swiss startup
- Freedom to implement creative solutions
- Work remotely (but should be available to come into the office)
- Flexible work hours
- Depending on the success of the prototype, co-owner status (including
all responsibilities and benefits of being a co-founder).

Who we are:

- We are a highly motivated and diverse team with experience in sales,
marketing and finance
- Located in Colab Zurich (http://colab-zurich.ch/)
- We think we truly have a successful idea and want you to help us make
our stand in the job/recruiting market

Interested?
Apply below! We are looking forward to hearing from you. Send us your CV
and a sample of your work (eg. Github account) and tell us why you are
the perfect match!

Questions?
Don't hesitate to contact us:
David Leza