Hi,

I am currently trying to upload images on to Amazon S3 using paperclip for
my rails app. The upload seems to work locally, however I receive the
following error in *production* -

*     ArgumentError (missing required :bucket option):*
*     app/controllers/meals_controller.rb:34:in `create'*

Heres the *production.rb *file -

config.paperclip_defaults = {
    :storage => :s3,
    :s3_credentials => {
      :bucket => ENV['S3_BUCKET_NAME'],
      :access_key_id => ENV['AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID'],
      :secret_access_key => ENV['AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY']
    }
  }

Here are the *Gems* that are currently running -

ruby ~> 2.0.0
rails ~> 4.0.1
paperclip ~> 4.10
aws-sdk ~> 1.34.1