I would like understood routes, scaffolding etc. "Head First Ruby on
Rails" has a very old Rails. I am working with Rails 4. On 93 page "Head
First Ruby on Rails"/polish edition/Helion 2010
there is:
ActionController::Routing::Routes.draw do |map|
map.connect '/ads/:id', :controller=> 'ads', :action=>'show'
map.connect ':controller/:action/:id'
map.conect ':controller/:action/:id.:format'
end

In "Agile Web Development in Rails 4" there is something different
and I do not know, how change to Rails4 the cod of "Head First Ruby on
Rails".
on the 92 page  "Agile Web Development in Rails 4 - in English, 2013" is
something like this:
Download rails40/depot_d/config/routes.rb
Depot::Application.routes.draw do
get "store/index"
resources :products

etc...

Could Anybody help me to change/write in Rails4 the  mebay.com project's
config/routes.rb?